Saturday, July 18, 2009

why it got to be so hot.


hello again , it is hot outside i go for my walks everyday with Hayden( he is the human boy who takes us on walks) and i was out side for only a few minutes and thought i would be a cooked weenie, hahaha, Teddy is so hyper he runs when he goes out but he is also white so he doesn't hold the heat, me i am black and it sticks to me. MOM and Vicky are in the house with the AC box in the window and sometimes is it like an ice cube in the house and i have to snuggle up in my snuggie. I am sure that it is going to cool off soon after all it is Oregon. i am also glad that Diamonds and Pulver's boys are back , they are really nice and pet me , i bark and growl cuz i am little and it is what i do, ( they dont call me little bitchy for nothing). well i will close for now. i am going to stare out the window and laugh at all the stupid people outside sweating to death. talk to everyone later.

No comments: