Monday, June 29, 2009

been a while

Well it has been a year since i was last here and a lot has happened in that year. Tony is gone now thank god he is the human my sister brought home. And he was a real winner, let me tell you, i dont know what my sister Vicky was thinking. i have been ok, gotten in trouble a lot in the past year. and so good things too. Teddy is still my best friend, we still play alot and trash the place when mom and vicky are gone. i know i know, that is bad but they just leave us here sometimes and it makes me mad. Frank moved to Arizona with the human patrick, he is still OLD but likes it there a lot, mom gets pictures of him and stuff.
my mom is not working much and she is crabby alot, (dont tell her i said that or she will be mad) but she holds me and i lay with her in her chair under my snuggy alot, it has snowflakes on it, teddy has one too but he trys to be all macho and not use his as often. Mom says i am cute, although they call me little bitchy a lot. mostly i get called purffy. nothing much to write today i still sit and watch out the window a lot, play with my toys and i am loud a lot, i have to let them know i am here, i am nosey too. but mom says i am cute, here is a pic of me sleeping in the window. i will post more later

No comments: